Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Appraisals and Consultation Incorporated will ensure you get it right. If you're planning on putting your house on the market soon, a professional appraisal is a must. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless the homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like an appraiser, it's hard for them to understand the nuances of their local real estate market.
We are not talking about the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you need to get out of it. Instead, an appraisal assesses the true market value of your home. A home is only going to sell for what another person is going to pay.
||Contact us for information regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
Selling on your own? More and more Georgia homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, you need a professional appraisal. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out the value of their home is more than they originally believed. So taking the first step and investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they could have originally banked. Alternatively, some people have an inflated assessment of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than gathering dust on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Be a very beneficial negotiating tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Make you aware of issues and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might stall a closing
- Lower the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to flop
Pre-listing appraisals in Carroll CountyEven if you're working with a very skillful agent, it's definitely a good idea to have an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing contract. Let Appraisals and Consultation Incorporated help. We can furnish you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a precise writeup of your home's features and a detailed breakdown of the the newest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
We also provide general consulting Don't need a formal appraisal but are looking for information about the status of your area's real estate? We offer services tailored especially for customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
This is a little bit of what to expect when you order an appraisal from us...
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We will provide you with information tailored for your particular appraisal need. We'll be more then happy to give you suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Swift turnaround on appraisals: Usually one week or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations to suit YOUR needs: When it comes to appraisal and consulting, one size does NOT fit all. We offer a variety of types of reports and have an abundance of experience at providing appraisals to clients that keep the industry jargon to a minimum and in an easy to read format with the general public in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Appraisals and Consultation Incorporated: When we write reports, we make sure they are clearly written, understandable, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. Should you have any inquiries concerning your appraisal after you've read the report, just give us a call or email us!